Masters are few and far between, and rarely put any effort into tutorials. A few tutorials are out there but they only cover a handful of ways to morph. Faking real pictures is a tricky process.
Here are a few common methods used by morphers.
1. Using the "Liquify" tool in photoshop to shrink, bloat, and pull parts of the image around. Quick and easy, but it works best with very minor changes as anything more will likely leave your morph looking like a peach colored smear.
2. Copy and pasting pregnant bellies from other photo's onto the person being morphed. This method on rare occasion has been very successful... "rare occasion". You need to find two pictures from nearly the same angle, with a belly you like, and lighting that works. Then you need to blend it in and change its levels and color balance until it looks right. And its only really good for morphing bellies and breasts.
3. Digitally painting the morphed body parts is a great way to achieve lots of different ends. Its very versatile, and can make some amazing morphs. The only issue with this is that you basically become a digital painter and it requires loads of practice. Though i still think the possibilities make it worth the time if you're serious.
4. The copy/past method using a CGI surrogate works very well. If you have the resources at hand you can use programs such as 3DSmax, Blender, or even poser to create inflated models and then pose them exactly as your original image. Then you can use the copy/past method to blend them into the original. This can truly create near perfect morphs with almost any type of inflation. Of course, that is if you can create or get a hold of the Hi-Def models, and then rig them or modify them to your needs.
5. This one is simple. Use the Pen Tool in photoshop to cut out and copy a part of the model onto a new layer. Then you use the Transform> Warp, tool to stretch it out. Then blend rough edges back in as needed. This works amazing for little changes and even s
Message too long. Click here
to view the full text.